Ingredients (serves 4) #
- 50g raw almonds
- 1 bun-sized piece of dry white bread or 2 slices of toast
- 2 – 3 garlic cloves
- ½ glass of sherry vinegar
- 1 glass of olive oil
- ¼ water melon
- salt + pepper
- 1 glass of apple vinegar
- a few mint leaves for decoration
- Separately, soak bread and almonds in water and leave in fridge for about 2 hours.
- Keep water melon in fridge overnight. Peel, remove pips and dice roughly.
- Strain almonds, press out bread, whiz in blender together with all other ingredients and … enjoy!